APT,Professional manufacturers and solution providers of refrigeration systems.

We have what you are looking for!

Find the best international water chiller manufacturer

ABOUT APT FOSHAN

Professional manufacturers and solution providers of refrigeration systems

With more than 25 years of experience in the refrigeration industry, we are committed to bringing the latest technology and solutions to our global customers so that they can enjoy high quality products with a reasonable price. Our professional team is ready to assist you.

  • Established in 1998, spanning three generations of the family
  • 4 productions bases
  • Over 300 long-term cooperative clients
  • Serving customers in over 50 countries worldwide

Water Chillers

APT Air-cooled Chiller & water-cooled chiller for industry & household

15HP industrial air-cooled chiller
Air-cooled Water Chiller
20HP industrial water-cooled chiller
Water-cooled Water Chiller
Aquarium Water Chiller
Swimming pool heat pump
Pool Heat Pump

Ice Bath Water Chiller

For Swimming Pool / Household Used Water Chiller 1-10HP

Working Temperature Range :5-35℃

Lowest Temperature For Water Chilling :3-5℃

Refrigeration Accessories

APT Hot sale Heat Exchanger,evaporator & condenser for water chiller or heat pump

Project case presentation

No matter how strange or seemingly impossible your ideas or needs may seem, let us know that our professional engineers can help you.

Refrigeration system solutions

Rich experience enables us to better respond to different customer needs.

For Aquarium, Hydroponic Farming, Swimming pool

For CNC / Laser Cutting

For Plastic Injection machine, Plastic Extrusion machine

For Food Processing, Pharmaceutical Engineering,Lab Used

WHY Choose US

RICH EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION OF refrigeration systems, SERVICES AND SYSTEM SOLUTIONS.

Customization

According to the requirements of customer working conditions, special customization of your products.

Quality Control

APT strictly organize production and inspection according to the technical standards of products, and resolutely prevent unqualified products from flowing into the market.

Warranty

APT offer 12months warranty for heat exchangers.

After Sales Service

We can provide global online help for installation and maintenance work, and after-sales service during the warranty period.

FAQs About Water Chiller and Heat Exchanger Wholesale

APT has been worked on Refrigeration industry for over 10 years and we have encountered all kinds of problems, here are the most important concerns of our customers before closing the deal.

What kinds of water chiller we have?

We have air-cooled and water-cooled water chillers from 1HP to 100HP.And which can also be classified based on working temperature range: normal water chiller (5~35℃), low-temperature water chiller (-15~5℃), and Ultra-low temperature water chiller(under -15℃).

Why APT sales both heat exchanger and water chiller?

We start our business as a heat exchanger manufacturer .So we knew so much about which kind of heat exchanger can work better with our water chiller. A good quality heat exchanger is so important for a water chiller.

How about the MOQ?Can accept sample order?

For a normal specification model, we can start it with even 1pcs. For we have stock for it. But for special models, like sample order, the MOQ would be over 100pcs or more.

How to calculate the power of water chiller and heat exchanger?

We should know about the cooling capacity which can be calculated based on : ①the liquid valumn or flow rate;②the temperature before and after chilling;③how long you want to take to finished chilling.And then , contact us to help you !

How about the packing?

For the water chiller is very heavy,we would pack every unit with Fumigation free Wooden frame.

What should I do if the water chiller is broken?

APT has 1year guarantee for our product.So ,please feel free to contact us at any time .We will help you .

How about the payment terms?

APT can accept T/T payment ,X-transfer payment ,normally 70% before production,and the rest 30% before shipment .

How about the shipment?

No air shipment for water chiller, for it has oil and gas inside , which is forbidden by the  Airline Company. So ,water chiller can only shipped by sea or land shipment.

When can I get the water chiller?

APT production only need 7-15 working days for normal model. And the forecast transportation time will send  to you in the quotation.And APT will follow about the shipment process and update to you.

Scroll to Top

Ask For A Quick Quote

We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@topwaterchiller.com”

want more details?

Fill in your details and we'll be in touch